<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just a whole lot of nonsense . . .

My hair lately has gotten ridiculously long. I am over it and ready for a change. I think I want it cut like Missy Higgins . . .

I really like Yankee's Jack Frost candle. The pepperminty vanilla smell just makes things feel cozy and clean.

I am getting a new puppy because my g-ma's dog had babies. I have mixed feelings about having 2 dogs, but neither dog sheds and this dog will be small forever and Lola does love puppies, so I think it will be good-- as long as the puppy learns how to sleep fast. I am more concerned about sleeping than I am about potty training.

I saw Grand Turino last night and I liked it more than I thought I would. I think it might be one of the best ones I have seen for a while-- the holiday movies left me wanting more.

I think I am going to write a book. Fairy tales for the middle schooler-- modernize them a bit . . . add some spice. I think it will work. I'll keep you updated!

Comments:
Did you decide on a name for the puppy yet?
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?