<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I am watching Premonition. What a silly, silly movie, but as you probably know, I am a complete sucker for movies that deal with time at all.

I am waiting for Dexter to come on in an hour. Tonight is the season finale and I know it is going to be a cliffhanger, and I know I am going to be just as anxious about that crazy serial killer after the finale.

My Christmas tree that got cut down yesterday is home to spiders. I have Raided the tree several times. I want the spiders to go away now. Now.

I cannot find my dust buster charging cord anywhere. ANYWHERE. And it is making me feel like I am losing my mind. Losing my mind.

I took a break from Jodi P. for a while, now I am finishing up Mercy after reading Harvesting the Heart. It is time to plan winter break books to read.

Winter break . I am so excited I can barely contain myself. There will be Bailey's with my coffee, lunch dates with my sisters, and time to just relax.

Comments:
PLEASE give me some books to read! I have been in such a slump, and every book I pick up isn't grabbing my attention. Any good non-fictions?
 
Kris hated, but I loved Premonition. It helps that my favorite actress is in it...we watched Season 1 of Dexter and really enjoyed it. We need to catch up. Has it been really good this season? That's a show that we either have to watch at midnight while the kids are good and asleep or while they are gone...
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?