<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Watching: Wheel of Fortune yet again.

Reading: A book by Jen Lancaster and cracking up!

Thinking about: Same gender classrooms and wondering if I could rent the series Blossom . . .

Singing: Say What You Need to Say by John Mayer

Being Aggravated By: My grandma's dog

Wishing: For longer and warmer days already

Wondering: How my house gets messy so quickly

Knowing: Who I am voting for and why

Listening to: J.K. Rowling's Commencement address at Harvard-- good stuff

Hoping: That my mom's job gets better again and dad's stress test tomorrow goes well

Praying: For my family and Magaly's fast-growing cancer in Puerto Rico

Understanding: That 30 is a pretty good place

Liking: My new purse-- slouchy, gray, Kenneth Cole

Missing: My sister

Dreaming: About conversations that cannot take place . . . ever

Forgetting: More than I should lately.

Comments:
Watching: Jeopardy, and David laughs that I DVR it.
Reading: Janet Evanovich for the first time, and not really impressed
Thinking about: The things I need to have ready for Sunday and am not close to being done with
Singing: Happy Birthday a lot. It's one of Noel's favorites. When we carved pumpkins tonight, he sang happy birthday to the pumpkin because I lit a candle and put it inside.
Being Aggravated By: negative political commercials. enough already!
Wishing for: the sun!!
Wondering: How am I going to handle 2 kids???!!!
Knowing: Reedy is voting! hilarious!
Listening to: Indigo Girls
Hoping: My dad's stress test went well
Praying: for my grandma, for the people of Haiti
Understanding: my house doesn't have to look like the ones in magazines to be a home
Liking: all of the borrowed maternity clothes--new wardrobe!
Missing: good friends and deep conversation
Dreaming: of lying on a beach somewhere drinking margaritas
Forgetting: too much!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?