<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I want to go somewhere. I need a trip soon. Sometimes, I just want to be a gypsy. I want to have good stories at the nursing home or the retirement villa in Miami.

Lately, I feel like this administration thing might happen before I am ready. That scares me. I am glad I will be done in May, but wow, I'll be done in May. Do I start the Doctorate right away or take a year off??

I need to get rid of some clutter.

See, once the school year is under full swing, I cannot form anything but simple, short thoughts!


Congratulations, Beth! Woohoo!!

Comments:
Reedy, you should know more than anyone that once you get in the retirement villa in Miami, all truth is subjective. You can tell whatever stories you want, and everyone will believe you!

I'm the same way. I have to have something to look forward to, even if it's months away.

I say keep going to school, because once you stop it is really hard to go back.

Thanks for giving me a shout out. We find out in November whether it's a girl or a boy
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?