<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Obsessions:

The Twilight series. I cannot get enough of the vampire love story.

Sunday afternoons. I love no plans.

Dierberg's chunky pecan and grape chicken salad. I could eat this everyday.

Clinique's almost makeup mineral powder. All day it lasts.

Jiffy's cornbread. Cheap and tasty, especially with honey baked on top.

My new phone, the Rumor. Fun and compact.

Autumn Leaves candle by Yankee.

A coat I want desperately at Kohl's. It is a wool black pea-swing hybrid.

Comments:
i have that phone too! In white! I think I've had it for about a year(?) now, and my only complaint is that it randomly turns off.. that and soebs' camera on his phone makes me jealous
 
Some girls in my youth group were raving about the Twilight series, too. Haven't read it yet.

Love Jiffy. Love Jiffy. Love Jiffy. Sometimes I add a little chopped jalapeno pepper and cheddar cheese--I think you'd like it!

So jealous of the new phone. Mine is an old piece of crap. I can use it for about a 20 minute phone call and the battery is dead. That's what I get for getting it wet :(

By the way, I'm pregnant.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?