<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What have I accomplished so far today (not in order):

1) Sorted things in the basement to sell at the Flea Market.
2) Read through old letters from SoeYun and Toad.
3) Found Photo album of people's Sr. pics.
4) Realized that I did not know who everyone was.
5) Found Brian L. stuck behind Chad-- laughed.
6) Decided not to sell Paddington Bear shoe holder, after conversation with mom.
7) Took Lola for walk.
8) Ate homemade salsa from parents.
9) Dustbusted slight dirt around side door.
10) Made bed.
11) Found planner and to-do book.
12) Called Dacia to tell her I found old pics of Keenan and Kennedy looking cute.
13) Watched Accepted.
14) Made Breakfast Burritos
15) Played various games on Facebook.
16) Scanned and uploaded old note of SoeYun's onto Facebook.
17) Told Sarah of finding Brian L.'s pic
18) Drank a juice/ club soda refreshing beverage.
19) Called sister to update her on my daily progress.
20) Found Ipod underneath car seat, along with two pairs of sunglasses.

And all before noon, can you believe this????

Comments:
Things I did today:
1)read "The Shack"
2)played travel Yahtzee
3)made green bean salad and cheesy chicken
4)cleaned the toilets (my least favorite chore of the week)
5)watched "Psych"
6)took a trip to Wal-Mart
7)went on a bike ride and took Noel to the park
8)had dinner with Ro Ro Eustache, missionary from Haiti
9)played with Noel in almost every room of the house
10)played online Scrabble
11)posted a blog entry
12)let Noel play in the kiddy pool NAKED right before bedtime
13)played my accordian. That's right, I said accordian. Read my blog post for more info.

Love you, Reedy!
 
1. I know this is really old, but
2. You have a Paddington shoe holder?
3. I had one when I was small, and I'd like to find another-- or at least see one to make my own.
4. Do you think you could post a photo?

:) Cheers!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?