<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 21, 2008

A little bit of this and a little bit of that . . .

*I am watching Raising Victor Vargas. I am laughing because the family reminds me of Puerto Rico-- even if some members are Puerto Rican and some are Dominican. The grandma reminds me of someone I know . . .

*I am giving myself until 10 to chillax and then I am going to spend at least 2 hours being productive today. I am getting used to doing nothing though!

*I cannot stop listening to the song by Caedmon's Call that says, "Sometimes I fear maybe I'm not chosen . . ." Not because I am in some spiritual valley, but because every once in a while, you just want to know that someone else still has doubts, still wrestles and still overcomes daily.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?