<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 18, 2008

First of all, I think I need therapy. The high I get from shopping-- for anything-- cannot be healthy. I think I need to discover the deep roots in order to stop. It is just about out of control. I think friends should call an intervention team. I live in a fantasy world that someday it will magically go away.

Second of all, I should be getting ready. I am going to play scrabble at Kris and Jamie, and I think I should be getting ready-- which only means getting my keys and walking out the door.

Third of all, I realize some of my friends are crazy. I think I need to keep them, but add a few sane ones in just for good measure. And what's funny is, I have enough crazy friends to tell them, "No, I wasn't talking about you. You know I meant _______________."

Fourth of all, I already know what I am wearing the first day back to school, but I want to new shoes to wear-- which brings me full circle back to one. It is a never ending cycle, my friends. Shopping is constantly on my brain.

Comments:
This comment has less to do with your blog and more to do with the fact that (it's my own fault) I had NO CLUE you were still blogging. I got caught up into the world of blogging on myspace and completely forgot about this site. When I was blogging here I always had the link to your blog so I remember to read it. I have a LOT of catching up to do-about two years worth!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?