<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Aaah, summer! Well, at least the first day of SUMMER VACATION. And then comes Monday . . . when we have a Summer School meeting . . . and then comes Wednesday when Summer School starts . . . but the idea of today as being SUMMER VACATION is enchanting.

I cleaned my house last night, just so I could wake up to a clean house. I am odd like that, any significant even has to start with a clean house. Lola even went to the groomers. She has not woken up yet. She has moved rooms with me, just to lay out and fall asleep again. Normally, she is like, "Hey, you're not going to work today? Let's go to the park!! Let's go! Let's go! C'mon on, let's go." Today, she looks at me and is not saying much of anything.

In my head, there was a whole to-do list to get done today, but I have no desire to start this list. Although, I did make my bed already-- that seems like a good start.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?