<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 12, 2008

I love focaccia bread, especially when it is onion and leek bread with crumbled goat cheese and slices of potato. Yum!

I started watching Jon and Kate + 8. It fascinates me.

My principal approved $50 over my budget. This excites me.

My backyard is getting cleaned up by neighborhood boys. It is starting to look really good. They found an old piece of gutter behind the garage and three snakes. I am glad I am not the one cleaning up the backyard.

I usually love Trader Joe's and I usually love anything Mojito, but I do not like T.J.'s mojito sparkling beverage. There is something odd tasting about it.

I finished another J.P. book. The girls came over for Bunco and a few borrowed some, so I am spreading the addiction around. Another Language Arts teacher sent me an email that blamed me for her not getting anything done on Saturday.

Becky bought me chocolate marshmallows. This should not have happened.

I received my economic stimulus check. I have stimulated the economy. Mission succeeded.

My high school boyfriend is coming to visit. I think this is odd, and I have yet to process it. Hmmm . . . maybe later . . .

Comments:
I love watching Jon and Kate + 8, but I don't know what I think of Kate. Of course, who can blame her for anything she does? She has 8 kids for crying out loud!! But she's so bossy and condescending to her husband.

I took a break from Jodi P. and am reading the newest Sophie Kinsella book--"Remember Me?" She wrote all the Shopaholic books. If you haven't read them, you have to--they are HILARIOUS!! Plus their British, and I always love me some British lit. Speaking of British Lit, there's a book by Nick Hornby, I think it's called "Long Way Down" or something like that. I read it last year and really enjoyed it.

How did it go with the high school boyfriend?
 
I just read my last comment and realized I used the wrong "their"

Shame
on
me
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?