<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I just watched The Kite Runner and it might make my top 10 list of all time. I really wish I would have read the book first now. I cried throughout the ending.

I also watch Wristcutters which is one of those surreal thinking movies. I was thoroughly entertained throughout the movie. It is odd, but a good movie.

Yesterday I took Lola to forest park for Bark in the Park. We got to this creeky area during the walk, and I told Lola to look at all the dogs that just jumped in. She followed suit and was just swimming around. I forget she had a life before me. She swims and loves it!

I-Tunes is not reading my I-Pod right now which equals a frustrated I! Sorry, I know that was a bit too much!

Wow, I sound so boring, but I am really tired. I did not get much sleep this weekend for some reason my brain still thought it should wake up at 5:30 for no reason!

Comments:
Did you see that there is a movie version of "The Memory Keeper's Daughter"? I didn't know it was coming out. Haven't you read that book?
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?