<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 01, 2008

1. I hate pollen. I hate what it does to my eyes and the film it leaves on everything in my house.
2. I have been watching my b-day present, The Q Fan Collective-- this is Star Trek TNG, and I am a nerd, a science fiction loving one at that.
3. I have finished 10 Jodi Picoult books now.
4. My mom turns 50 tomorrow!
5. I have a research paper due on Wednesday that I haven't even started yet. I do not want to do it.
6. I liked the Tom column on Jeopardy today.
7. Tomorrow is Spirit Day. Our colors are orange and black. I think I will just put on a black shirt and call it a day.
8. I bought the new Caedmon's Call CD, Overdressed. I really like the 2 Weeks in Africa song.
9. I may go to bed at 9 tonight because my head just feels tired.
10. I iron my clothes almost every morning.
11. I am extremely bored at this exact second!

Comments:
We just saw Caedmon's Call in concert a few weeks ago at a little church here in Kokomo. It was really good. One of David's friends was a helper with ticket sales, etc. and right before the show started they decided to go walk around and give out the extra tickets. They walked into a bar and started offering them to people. When a guy asked, "are they any good?" another guy (not with the group handing out tickets) answered, "Yeah. I'm the drummer, they're pretty good!!" Hilarious! Remember the band Alathea? Carrie, one of the girls who was in the group, is married to Garrett, one of the drummers in Caedmon's Call. Small World. Love you,
Beth
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?