<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Own TV Show Awards (I have been doing a lot of procrastinating, not getting any homework done!):

Show that should make me laugh, but does scare me:
Scariest Places on Earth on SCIFI-- do we really need the Poltergeist lady's voice

Show that made me so glad the writers stopped striking:
Law and Order SVU

Show that I would proclaim my like for even if everyone else hated it:
Medium

Movie that was on TV that I couldn't help watching:
Logan's Run (I am a scifi nerd)

Show that I wish was just a little better:
E.R.

Commercials I want to watch again and again:
Freecreditreport.com

Comments:
I'll answer your categories with my own choices:
Show that should make me laugh, but scares me: I know my kid's a star, with Danny Bonaduce

Show that made me glad the writers stopped striking: The Office

Show that I would proclaim my like for even if everyone else hated it: Gilmore Girls/Top Chef

Movie that was on TV that I couldn't help watching: Can't Buy Me Love

Show that I wish was just a little better: I gave up on ER years ago. Oprah

Commercials I want to watch again and again: The "voice activated" one (don't even know the product) where the girl says, "door open" and slams herself and her coffee into the glass door. Amazing.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?