<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 28, 2007

I have a problem. It is a big problem. I have an addiction. It is a sick addiction, and it is out of control. I am addicted to the Gilmore Girls. Essentially, this is all Lyndsay's fault. Nearly two years ago, I moved into my house and it took a looooooooooooong time for Charter to have an appointement time available, so she loaned me Season 1. I watched it. I loved it. I joined Blockbuster online, just so I could watch the rest of the episoded. For Christmas, I asked for the series on DVD. I got it. I have the entire series. And. I. can't. stop. watching. it. I. just. can't. I haven't showered until 3 more days than I care to admit. I almost believe that I can go to Luke's diner for a cup of coffee and catch up with Lorelai. I warned you it is a sick addiction.

Comments:
Oh, I am there with you, Jen. However, I was addicted during the show's airing, so I got to see it in little pieces. I can't imagine if that crack had been given to me all at once. I was a little disappointed in the last season. Let me know what you think when you get there. Yours forever, Suki
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?