<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 24, 2007


Oh, see my new shoes. Oh, see my new shoes. They're made of fine leather for all kinds of weather. Oh, see my new shoes.
I'm not a huge tennis shoe wearer, but when I do wear them, I like them fun and, I just love metallic.
I am going out tonight, but I am so not ready. I haven't even showered and I am supposed to be there in 45 minutes. Hmm . . . Not sure I am going to be on time.
Now and Lately:
Watching: Law and Order SVU re-run
Watched: The Illusionist and The Departed -- loved them BOTH
Listening to: Missy Higgins (courtesy of my sis)
Reading: Strategies that Work (a teaching type book)
Read (again): Roald Dahl's Omnibus (short, fun stories with twists)
Eating: Breyer's Natural Vanilla ice cream with Diet A & W root beer
Drank: A blend from Teavana and homemade horchata from a local Mexican restaurant
Planning: On getting a dog this summer
Hoping: Spring comes and stay soon

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?