<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Once upon a time, I was at my parents' house. I fixed a cup of tea using a lonely tea bag from a box of assorted teas. I tasted the tea, and it reminded me of a canned beverage I enjoy from international food stores, Chrysanthemum tea. I looked at the tea bag, and sure enough it was Chrysanthemum tea. I thought, wow, I love this taste and will need to get more Chrysanthemum tea.

However, trip after trip to store after store proved fruitless. I could buy dried Chrysanthemums from an Asian food store, but that seemed a bit too complicated. Then . . . I was at Trader Joe's. I looked at their tea section which I always check. A small sign proclaimed, "Brand New Product!" I have already drank three cups of Chrysanthemum tea. I love drinking Chrysanthemum tea. I also love spelling Chrysanthemum.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?