<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I am not a fan of frozen meatballs. Even Sam's frozen meatballs. I just don't like premade meatballs. They all have a gummy component that makes me nauseous.

I do like Trader Joe's. I spend less money there because I buy just things I really like. I really like their frozen mango, frozen berries, cinammon pita chips, chicken vindaloo, chocolate covered bananas, endamame, tomato vodka sauce, and passion fruit & mango juice.

Speaking of passion fruit juice, my sisters and I used to call any juice with passion fruit "wake-up juice" because of its tartitanginess.

This is such a silly post. I really do have a lot of seriousness in my head I could hash out here, but I think I will end with just a conversation with a student today:

"Hey, Ms. R, dog, can I go to the restroom?"
"Martez, can you please rephrase that?"
"Oh yeah, sorry, may I go to the restroom?"

Comments:
Jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Reeeeeeeeeedyyyyyyyyyyy!
Hello!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?