<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 28, 2007

"The disease may worsen over a period of 10 to 20 years, and IgA patients may eventually require dialysis or kidney transplantation. However, in the majority of patients who undergo transplantation, the disease re-occurs in the transplanted kidneys. Currently, researchers do not know what causes the condition or how to cure it."

God, You are hope. You are our creator. I am not sure what to pray for right now. Healing? Yes, please, God, please. Strength? Pour out a strength that can only come from You. Time. Love. Ease my brother's heavy heart. Give Sara all the love and hope she needs right now. Wrap your arms around my nephew and niece. You are our God, and I love you. Amen

Comments:
I am so sorry to hear this news. How are you doing? Fire me an e-mail if you get the chance. We love you.

Nathan
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?