<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 16, 2006

So . . . There's a new house. A better house. A vacant house. A house people want to sell.



















Did you know that it is better to buy a house people want to sell? I am hesitant excited. I am waiting for another snag. I am house-buying-jaded.

On another note, Summer School is over. Woohoo! I am living at Tim and Diane's (the parents). It is going as well as can be expected.

Tonight I am going to hear Rob Bell speak to a sold-out crowd. He is the author of Velvet Elvis, one of my faves. My friend Joy bought me a book and ticket because when she read the book she just knew it was something I would appreciate. She was so right!

Tim is calling me. Something about needing to go grocert shopping . . . together.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?