<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 28, 2006

I can never catch the episode of Charmed when Prue gets killed. I have seen the one before and after several times in my attempt to see Prue's fall, but never that one episode.

Today I made me dad's day because I found that a toy he remembered from childhood, the Mighty Matilda, really did exist and is currently up for grab on Ebay. He doesn't want the toy; he just wanted to know that he didn't imagne countless hours pretending he was in the Navy.

Yesterday I took my 91 year old grandma to Bed Bath and Beyond. She loves this store. She was going to buy me a shower curtain, but I just couldn't find one that screamed, "I am the shower curtain for your first house!"

I did however find a comforter set I love at Kohls with Lyndsay. The thing is, it is muy caro. It is on sale though . . .

We are taking a family (minus Lisa) vacation to Las Vegas. Here is where you can find me:

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?