<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Four jobs I have had

1. Teacher
2. Nanny
3. Children's Books Expert
4. House Cleaner

Four movies I can watch over and over.

1. Keeping the Faith
2. Much Ado About Nothing
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. Memento

Four places I have lived.

1. St. Louis, MO
2. Lincoln, IL
3. Bloomington, IL
4. Bayamon, PR

Four TV shows I love.

1. Medium
2. Law and Order SVU
3. ER
4. Golden Girls

Four places I have vacationed.

1. Switzerland
2. Culebra Islans, Puerto Rico
3. Santo Domigo, Dominican Republic
4. Florida

Four of my favorite dishes.

1. The Cubano from Tropicana
2. Sushi
3. Brownies (does that count?)
4. My mom's lasagna

Four sites I visit daily.

1. Regions
2. Everyone's Blogs
3. My Space (not daily though)
4. PostSecret (just weekly)

Four places I would rather be right now.

1. My new house!!
2. San Juan
3. On a beach
4. At the pool

Four books I have read more than once.

1. A Wrinkle in Time
2. The Giver
3. Catcher in the Rye
4. The Time Traveler's Wife

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?