<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 16, 2006

Sosa called me today, and it made my whole day fantastico! Sosa is a friend from Puerto Rico. I miss her so much! Just hearing her voice made me so excited!

I am buying a house! By myself. I am excited and nervous about this at the same time.





Monday is Inspection Day. It still has to pass all the inspections and appraisal. Hopefully, all will work out, and I will be good to go.

I have been so anxious, I have started having heart palpitations on a regular basis.

Wine helps. A couple of weeks ago, we went to the wineries and stayed the night in a cabin. I am a big fan of Cynthiana.



Summer School has started, both teaching and attending. My Intellect Assessment professor said, "If you come to class, and I am not here, please don't go to the dean, just go home." He already cancelled class for the 3rd and 5th of July. He ok'd me missing the last two days of class because of our family's trip to Vegas. We are staying at the Aladdin, and I am so excited!

Hopefully, summer can just stay for a while.

Comments:
Congrats on buying the house! It looks great! You can buy our house if you want. The other day the neighbors across the street got caught with 6 ounces of cocaine--we got to watch the whole take down. Talk about bringing down your resale value!

Love you,
Harbaugh
 
where is it????

It's beautiful. Kennedy found the photos on your blog and she's terribly excited ... heck, we all are!

Call us.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?