<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 28, 2006



I did not get the house. The seller does not have the money to pay for the repairs for the house to pass inspection. I have now lost $250. I am not happy about this, but there doesn't seem much I can do about it.

Back to the house drawing board. I am moving in with my parents on July 5th. Isn't that thrilling? It is a temporary housing situation. My landlord would not let me extend the lease by a month. He is not a kind person.

I am trusting God on this house situation. I am not sure what will happen, but I trust that I will be provided for because he makes the sure the birds have nests, right?

I am almost moved out of the condo. It is looking pretty sad. Man, sometimes being a grown-up is not as great as the brochures made it out to be.

If you get bored at work, you are welcome to pick out a house for me. Go to www.cbgundaker.com Next, go to Property Search-- Single Family-- $75,000- $125,000, 2 bedrooms, Ritenour School District. Just comment me the MLS #s of the houses you think I should look at. I'm not kidding. I am about to quit!!

Comments:
So sorry the house didn't work out. Just be patient. You'll find one that's just for you. There are several for sale in our neighborhood--how do you feel about commuting?
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?