<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Do you ever have a day where you are ready to blog, but can't decide how to start? I have already written 10 sentences and deleted them.

"The ants are marching ten by ten. Hurrah! Hurrah! My house is being invaded by ants."

A grocer ran over Grandma Reedy's ankles today.

I absolutely love St. Louis's Farmers' Market.

I watched My Life as a Dog today. Is Swedish a language?

There are several issues that can bond a room of women, hair removal being a key topic.

I am teaching Social Studies and Language Arts again next year. I find that I am almost always thinking about school.

I am reading Peter Pan aloud to my students. Man, did Disney chop that story!

Sometimes, my greatest fear is that I am merely adequate.

Do you ever want to be the minority?

I would rather be the bad fish among good fish then a good fish among bad fish too much of the time.


And there you have the post that was never finished.

Comments:
Reedy--It's Beth!!!! Hey, I tried to email you, but it got returned! E-mail be at bethharbaugh@yahoo.com or check out my blog at http://bethwittenbach.blogspot.com

Love you!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?