<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I am losing it.
Seriously. I can't hold a thought together in my head to hold a conversation. Katrina called, I couldn't even talk because I couldn't make the ideas in my head come out and for viable sentences.

I have lost more things in the past two weeks than I ever have before, including a $20 check.

I have so much to do, I want to just sit and whimper. I don't know where to start.

I skipped church on Sunday. I didn't go last Sunday either. I hate that feeling. Both times I skipped because I felt like I couldn't handle "one more thing." Church has been stressful lately. Marci and Chad recommended one I am going to try next week. I hope this is "the one." We'll see.

Theresa and I are going out to dinner tonight. I need a manicure, and I need to pack for Chi-town. I need some refocusing time and a personal assistant, and I will be set.

Comments:
I hope you find the refreshment that you soul is searching for this coming week. I have a spiritual retreat that I am supposed to go on. I think it is coming at just the right time. In many ways, I feel too busy to go on it...and that is why I need it. Take care friend.
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?