<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Today I went over to Grandma Reedy's house for a rousing game of Sequence (or 5 since I was dtermined to beat my 90 year old grandma). As we were playing, I heard a voice (that was straight from a horror movie) saying, "Hello? Hello? Can I ask you a few questions? Hello, my name is Martha. I would like to ask you a few questions." I jumped up as my grandma tried to decide which 2 of hearts to play. As I looked through the door (what do you call those holes that let you see outside?), I saw an old woman in a walker talking to the iomaginary person she had a few questions for. At this point, I probably should have 1) Felt sorry for her 2) Opened the door to see if she needed help or possibly 3) Answered her.

Instead, I got so scared. That's right, scared. I went back to my own grandma (who was also talking to herself, but that doesn't bother me because it usually makes sense). I told her about what I witnessed. Without even looking up she said, "I don't like to get involved with the neighbors."

After I was declared the Sequence champion (a title I take very seriously), Grandma decided to walk me downstairs. As the elevator door opened, there was Martha! Grandma pulled me into the elevator, and we laughed so hard, Grandma was literally doubled over.

Comments:
Sister..I started a blog just so I could post a comment on yours but I wrote on it..its Treedy13 if you are interested..now i forgot what I was going to comment on..oh well! bye
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?