<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 11, 2005

When I read the back cover of The Burn Journals, I physically winced. Seeing burned people or reading about burned people always gives me that weak in the knee deeply affected sensation. However, I bought it and read it. I thought it was a deeply moving, honest portrayal. I also know that my next encounter will move me to compassion, not disgust.

I could not be more excited about Thanksgiving. Rent comes out. We are going to see Wicked. And Theresa will be home. I miss that girl so much!

I think I will go to Borders tonight. I received a $5 off coupon from the MNEA conference, and I need a new book. Technically, that is a lie. I bought Shadow Baby last weekend, and I am excited about starting that book. But I have a condition that forces me to always have a "back-up." For example, as soon as I start a new deodrant, I have to buy the "back-up." I hate running out . . . of anything. Toilet paper, deodrant, shampoo, toothpast, Clorox bleach wipes, candles, it doesn't matter. I just hate the feeling of reaching for something, and it not being accessible. I think this might be borderline OCD.

So, I definitely need a new book, before I can even start Shadow Baby.

Comments:
You make me laugh everytime I hear your obsessive compulsive tendancies! Hey--it's about time for that table testing party, don't you think?
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?