<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I was always a good student. However, I also enjoyed sleeping through classes or finding excuses to stay away from classes. I graduated with honors, but I skipped a lot of class and never got into trouble.

Today, after Aaron asked to get a drink twice and go to the bathroom and asked if he could go to the nurse, I looked at him closely. He wasn't sick, he was bored. IN MY CLASS! I recognized him immediately and knew that at any moment the boredom was going to swallow him whole and force him to envision himself throwing himself out the window. So, I did what any teacher would do. We played Connect Four.

Comments:
thank god for you and your decision to play connect four. I got a ball out and started playing catch today during class, my teacher even caught it and threw it back to me!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?