<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I had a hard day Thursday. The student I worked so hard with last year went to jail. He had marijuana on him at school. I saw him in handcuffs sitting in the office and I almost lost it right there. I had to call Brandi just to think for a second. She reminded me that most of the people I love have smoked pot, so this fits. I laughed and realized this isn't the end of the world. The principal told me that she was impressed with him because he offered the pot right away and was very polite. She said it was still a dfferent Frank than beginning of last year Frank.

On Friday, a coworker wrote me a note that said, "I found this on the stairwell and thought you should have it. Don't give up on him. Everyone else is still not right about him." On the other side in black marker it said, "Free Frank." I thought about using it to teach alliteration.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?