<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

I seriously had one of the greatest weekends ever this past weekend! I went to Florida to visit SoeYun and had such a great time! We went to the beach, saw dolphins, ate Korean food, ate sushi, shopped, talked, slept, ate steaks, drank, smoke, ate sushi, and just were. It was more than I could have expected.

What I took back with me:
1) a cool paper star lamp (that is already hanging in my living room)
2) a cute flip-flop necklace
3) a SoeYun-original bowl
4) 4 SoeYun-original cups
5) a SoeYun-original sugar bowl with lid (that is holding #6)
6) A bag of the bestest tea ever
7) Several Stein Mart purchases
8) Assorted shells that look like oil reflections
9) A slight sunburn
10) A great idea for a Mother's Day present (thanks to Soebs)

What I wish I took back with me:
1) SoeYun

When you have friend like that, it makes everything better. The conversation is richer, the coffee tastes stronger, the cigarettes burn smoother, the heart feels more peaceful, and the world seems friendlier.

2) The piƱa colada machine from 7-11 ( not a featured flavor here in the Lou)

What I had to buy when I came back:
1) A pillow for my mom for Mother's Day
2) A French press coffee maker


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?