<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I turn 27 in one week and two days. It has really made me think how thir . . is right around the corner. It seems so middle aged to me, even though I have no plans of making it my half way mark.

Anyways, I know there are some "demons" I need to wrestle with before then.

DEMONS TO BE DEFEATED:
* The demon of doubt
* The demon of selfishness
* The demon of spending-more-than-you-really-have
* The demon of pretending-you-are-content-when-you-are-not
* The demon of thinking-there-will-someday-be-a-miracule-drug-and-you-won't-need-to-exercise-ever
* The demon of believing-your-always-right
* The demon of arguing-is-the-best-form-0f-communication
* The demon of waiting-for-tomorrow-because-it-will-happen-then

Oh the control I have given these demons!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?