<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day Tribute.

I started this blog a couple of minutes ago.

It was a tribute to my friends and what I love about each of them, but here's the thing, the main reasons were the same. I love them because they are firecely loyal. They know my faults and still love me. They can handle me when I am obnoxious, contemplative, inquisitive, or any combination and still love me. They've helped me out of ditched I've dug myself. They've trusted my decisions. They are people I am proud to be counted as their friends. I wouldn't trade them for the world and I would lay my life down for any of them, for all of them.

They live here in St. Louis, in Illinois, in Florida, and in Puerto Rico, and if they aren't your friends too, you should be extremely jealous of me.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?