<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I was sent a bill last week. No big deal, I receive lots of bills.

Here's the difference. It was from my grandmother. Remember a previous post where I specifically asked the Blogger god to ask my grandmother to stop buying me things? I know it is there somewhere. She didn't. She bought me used pots, pans, tables, china, china cabinets, wicker furniture, amongst other things. I told her she didn't have to do any of that. She responded that she loved helping me out. Then I receive a bill. A bill. From my grandmother. For things I DIDN'T WANT.

Also on the bill, was a charge for borrowing her car, a commission charge for her help finding me an apartment, and a bill for Joe for the stuff she bought him.

Supposedly, I am her favorite.

I wrote her back, and I am mailing the letter today. I sat on the letter a week, making sure I really wanted to send the letter. I do.

I'll keep you updated.

Good times back in the Lou. Good times. Really makes me glad I moved back.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?