<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I listen to a praise song every morning, I Need Words.

"I need words. As wide as sky. And I need a language large as this longing inside, and I need a voice bigger than mine, and I need a song to sing you that I've got to find. I need you. Oh, I need you. Oh, I need you. I need you . . . to be here now . . . to be here now. . . to hear me now . . . to hear me now."

I need words. I need words to tell God how much I love Him, how desperate for His touch I am.

I need words. I need words to tell my friends so many, many things. I need to tell them to be patient, to hold on, to keep loving me. I need to tell them that there is so much going on in my head that I can't begin to sort it all out.

I could really use SoeYun. Face to face. With her, words flow from my brain into a jumble, she sorts out, rearranges, and puts it back together in an order that makes sense. I miss her.



Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?