<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Sometimes, life is just filled with mundane boringness. I have survived (barely) a week of "New Teacher Orientation" meetings. I am already exhausted, and I haven't even met the kids yet!

I seriously think the most exciting thing in my day today was signing up for budget billing with the electric company.

But then I got to eat lasagna at Lauren's and even though we didn't really have a deep conversation or play any games or do anything "meaningful," it was a content peace. Brandi and Christian were there too, and it was just communing together, sharing a meal, and it was good. I came home and smiled and thanked God for giving me friends that are safe places.

Things I need to accomplish . . . soon!
*Re-visit the penguins at the zoo
*Buy school supplies out the whazoo
*Pay a gazillion bills, so they're not overdue

I love making lists!

I really wish I was going to Lyndsay and Jon's this weekend . . . I wish everyone could know them because the love they radiate just overflows onto everyone they come in contact with!

Soon. . .

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?