<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Today was Brandi's shower.  I still can't believe she's having a baby.  I am so excited for her, I can't see straight.  I am so glad that many people came and no one seemed too bored.  I can remember walking around St. Kevin's just talking about our futures, somewhere between here and there, our futures happened. 

So, I have been having an anger problem lately, I just feel so annoyed inside.  I also seem to be slipping back into old struggles.  I hate that.  It depresses me faster than anything else ever could.  I feel insecure and out of place.

I had a dream the other night, that I found a secret passage way to Old San Juan.  It was an amazing dream.  I knew I had to walk fast and enjoy everything because I had to get back quickly.  I miss Puerto Rico, and it makes me sad to not be able to share that.  I am scared that talking about it with Joe will make his depression worse.  Scared that my friends will think it means that they are not enough for me.  I think if anyone knew the thoughts that go through my mind or how close to tears I feel so often, they would have me committed. 


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?