<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Today I went with Brandi to Soulard's Market in St. Louis which is our big Farmer's Market. It was fantastic. Brandi took pictures of fruits and vegetables for my kitchen and I bought some yummy examples of God's finest.

I feel more settled. I feel calmer about being back in St. Louis. I think it is because the "obstacle" of Summer School is over now, and I have two weeks of vacation before I begin with my new teaching assignment of . . . 6th graders. I met some 6th graders this summer in Summer School, and I swear the cafeteria is feeding them steroids. They're gargantuan!

Joe is exploring his newly discovered Jewish heritage. He goes to Temple every Friday night. I am proud of him for his enthusiasm to learn about Judaism, to understand it, and his quest of discovery. God, he is searching for you. Find him! Draw him close to you, whisper to him, and lead him into Your arms.

Oooh, I smell the roast my mom is cooking. So what that I am at home again, we don't have cable or internet yet!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?