<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 04, 2004

This morning, Independence Day, I woke up in my new apartment. Talk about Independence! So where am I spending today? At my parents' house.

We don't have cable or a phone line yet, which basically means that we can watch movie after movie. Last night (and this morning)I watched Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves.

Last night, Dacia came over with the kids and we all went to Wal-Mart. Before we got in the car, Kennedy saw a deer on the property of my apartment. Then we saw two. It was a "pause" moment in time. Keenan broke the pondering, by saying, "Dad should go deer hunting here." Kadi, not wanting to be left out of offering insight said, "I want to be a deer." Kadi is always up for a good game of tag.

Brandi was over yesterday, and let me tell you, she is just an anchor to me. No one in the world has ever had a better best friend than I have in Brandi.

Oooh I am being called for Shish Kabobs. In Puerto Rico, they were Pinchos. Mmmmm pinchos on the beach . . . And Mmmmmm shish kabobs at my parents' house with the people I love the most. You win some, you lose some.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?