<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 04, 2004

I'm "home." For whatever that means or is worth. I do not think I will be "home" until I have my own place with my paintings on the wall, my routines, and my own space. I have not had a spare moment to breathe though.

I came into town and immediately have signed a contract, picked up curriculum for next year, saw my classroom (which seems so spacious and modern!!), and met a million people who I will be racking my brain for their names for months. The band teacher told me not to worry that he would re-introduce himself everytime I see him until Christmas. The counselor told me shoes were optional, which the principal later corrected after she was out of earshot.

I am excited. Right now, I need to focus on Summer School which starts on Monday! I am soooooo not ready for that.

Oh, and I get $200 for starting my classroom. AND I get tape. And staples. And folders. I am a bit overwhelmed right now, but I will be alright I know!

Breathe Jenn and hold on tight.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?