<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Pastor Parker just called me, he's the pastor of the church I attend here in Puerto Rico. He wants to meet with me and discuss my dreams and plans before I leave Puerto Rico. He also slid, "and to see if coming back to Puerto Rico fits . . ." into the conversation. We're meeting tomorrow after school. Why do I have a feeling this conversation is going to be emotional?

Today is day 2 of my personal days. I am going to mail more boxes, get a haircut (and my eyebrows waxed), and look to see if I can find a dress to wear to a friend's wedding/ graduation this month.

GRADUATION. I almost forgot I am giving the message at graduation this year. I should start working on that . . . I think I might talk about getting dressed in the armor of Christ.

Oh, I got my picture of Ja-Rule and me! I look hot, Ja-Rule looks tough. I am going to make wallet sized copies for everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?