<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

I was so productive today! I got almost all of end of the year paper work done. Report cards are finished, my room is almost bare, and almost all of my students' belongings are tucked safely in their homes. I only had 10 students, as did the other fifth grade teacher, so we gave each other prep periods by her taking all the students for an hour, and then I took her students for an hour. In my classroom, we had a Boom-O tournament which was actually fun. I also re-learned how to play Old Maid-- I hate that game! My students knew which card was the Old Maid card because the corner was bent, but did anyone bother to tell me this trick? Noooooo, so guess who was the Old Maid, game after game after game?


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?