<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 22, 2004

I feel as if I am a bear waking up from hibernation. Yesterday at school, I waged a war against allergies. They caught me off-guard because I had no weapons with me. I was just about to be declared a casualty of war, when the receptionist hands me her Zyrtec. Moments later, the enemy scattered. My body fought the Zyrtec. It made me so tired, so very tired. I barely made it through the day. When I got home, I collapsed into bed until 7:30. I woke up, ate some dinner, and went back to bed. I just woke up at 8:50 in the morning. That is such a crazy feeling. I don't feel well-rested, just really "off." I hate feeling off.

Today is so and so crazy. I have so much to do! And here I am just wasting time, ok no more . . .

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?