<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Goodness Gracious! Is anybody keeping count?? I have one week left here in sunny, beautiful Puerto Rico! I have been on the verge (and sometimes not so verge, but very overflowing) of tears for a while now. I feel really busy which is really good, as it helps keep my mind off of everything that is happening way too fast right now.

Graduation was yesterday. They gave Joe and I each a plaque and gave a little speech. It (of course) made me cry. I spoke at graduation which made me so and so nervous, but everything turned out okay. Thank God for notes, podiums, and kleenex.

Today is Joe's birthday. A *large* group of us met at Damon's to surprise him. I even blindfolded him! We all ate too much and laughed and laughed. It was really fun! Our waitress was so on top of everything that she amazed me.

I sold my car today. The money feels nice, but she's gone. My pink car is gone. I now (again) own nothing of value. It felt good to have a car title in my hands and know that something was all mine.

It is so hot here! Sleeping has once again reached difficult levels. Come February, I will re-read this and curse the writer for being so whiny about warmth and sun!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?