<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 11, 2004

I saw two shooting stars tonite. I needed that. I also saw a star that was in the actual shape of a star, when I looked at it had 5 points (or blurry lines). It looked just like a gold star I might stick on a student's paper. I needed that.

Joe and I listened to "American Pie" tonight. He reminded me that the last time we were on a listening kick here was when I first moved here, and we both felt like we were starting over. I even almost cried when he talked about someone coming to take the couch. Ridiculousness. Sheer ridiculousness.

One of my coworkers asked another coworker of mine why I didn't bring anything in today for free. I thought that was really funny, but that sums up my workplace environment. If you brought in cookies, they would expect them everyday.

I am so anxious about everything right now. Moving back, finding a job, selling my car, finding an apartment in St. Louis, and just being back in St. Louis are all things swirling in my head right now.

As my anxiety increases, my patience decreases . . . This week I think I have made 6 students cry, 3 today. Not all those tears were bad though, some were repentant tears (or drama tears), and that was OK. I have been a little "mean" lately. I need to work on that. Tomorrow is me be nice to my students day, I'll let you know how it goes!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?