<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

I love teaching the Civil War. I have decided that I am going to make my students memorize the Gettysburg Address for fun. Isn't that so much fun?? "Four score and seven years ago . . . " Wait until I tell them, they'll be so excited!

I tutor 5 boys after school. Today we spent the entire hour dividing. I hate long division, absolutely hate it. There is no way to make long division fun or exciting, so I talk in voices as I explain the problems. Today I alternated between a drunk Transylvanian and Sebastian from The Little Mermaid. At least we weren't bored . . .

I need to start packing, I mean seriously packing. I am moving in with Joe in 2 weeks and I am not ready at all!! I have so much to do, but all I want to do is . . . anything that it not productive.

In the mood for randomness (big surprise):

I want to see the musical Rent again.

I still like the smell of old school paste.

I feel pretty in pink.

There is no substitute for a good pair of tweezers.

I like red Skittles, orange Starbursts, and green Laffy Taffys.

Sometimes I watch Recess.

I don't understand the Stock Market.

I hate white chocolate.

I always could use a 2:00 nap.

I hate watching snowmen melt.

I would wear a gray T-shirt and Jeans almost everyday if I could.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?