<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

"I look at you and I'm home." --Dori from Finding Nemo

Liza is doing better. She'll need some good recovery time, and I still wish I was home!

Today is Abolitionist Day, so celebrate your freedom.

I had an awesome talk with a friend last night. It has been a while since I have had one of those deep, hard-core conversations. One where you feel a little more vulnerable, a little more connected, and a lot more hope. I am going to miss "here" so much that my heart already aches.

Just to keep everyone updated, I have packed 3 boxes, but I have given away 4 huge boxes! I love giving things away; it is a brand new feeling for me. I tend to be a pack rat and lean towards the materialistic side of life . . . Here's to building my treasure in heaven so rust and moths can't get to it!

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?