<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 04, 2004

I like being by myself . . . usually. But tonite is a great nite to be by myself.

I just spent a few minutes outside with my neighbors chatting about cats, rats, babies, and our dangerous staircase. It was really nice. Neighbor talk is great because you can chat for a few minutes, so you don't feel alone, and then you can go right back inside.

I thought maybe I'd do some "room sorting" tonite, but do you understand how big of a project that is? I guess I am still banking that this room will pack itself, but that isn't happening so much. I am planning to move in with Joe next month to save money, but to do that I have to be semi-packed and junk-free. I understand how people conclude that moving isn't worth it, and some people just stay where they are their whole lives because they don't want to move.

I just got the urge to post this:
Name: Jennifer

Nickname: Jenn, Jenny, Foof (G-ma), Jeffida (Mama)

Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 25

Pets: Ha! Can I count the lizard that is currently sharing my residence? They just come and go.

Natural Hair color: reddish brownish, although here they think it is blonde

Body Piercing: 2 in each ear

Eye color: hazel

Birth Place: A hospital in St. Louis

Current Residence: Bayamon, Puerto Rico

Been to Africa? Nope, but would love to go!

Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes

Have you found your ultimate soul-mate? Not yet

Been in a car accident? Yes . . . several . . . one involving a fire hydrant, and one here involving me hitting a police officer

Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons, especially Garlic Croutons

Favorite day of the week: I love Saturdays and Sundays, but probably Saturdays because it is all mine

Favorite word or phrase: I love the phrase-- No me toques-- (in Spanish it means don't touch me)

Favorite Restaurant: Cherry Blossom (Mmmm . . . sushi)

Favorite flower: Pansies andGerbera Daisies

Favorite sport to play: I love playing football on the beach!

Favorite drink: Cranberry juice, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Cherry Coke, and Cherry Seven-Up-- and Chambord Margaritas & Apple Martinis

Favorite Ice cream: I like so many ice creams . . . Probably Chunky Monkey by Ben and Jerry's

Favorite fast food restaurant: Wendy's (for their salads)

What color is your bedroom carpet: Carpet in my humid, no a/c apartment?? Are you crazy?

How many times did you fail your drivers test: 0

Besides this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Christian Martin and Dacia

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Macy's and Old Navy

What do you do most often when you are bored? Blog, Play Scrabble On-line

What time do you go to bed? 10:30

Favorite TV show: ER-- ooh me too! I also love Law and Order SVU and Charmed (I know witches, but I am perplexed!)

Last person you went out to dinner with: Joe

Tattoos: Nope, but I want a little palm tree

Favorite place to visit: HOME-- at least until I live there again . . .

Where would you live if you could move right now? Can I just not talk about moving right now? It causes a sense of panic!

Where would you go if you had a free, round-trip airline ticket? Switzerland

Favorite school subject: Algebra

What is the weather like right now? Warm, but with a nice breeze tonight

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?