<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 09, 2004

Screens. I have screens on my windows. Do you realize what this means? No more cats climbing through my windows! I can feel your excitement.

My Grandma called me to tell me she got a new chair, one that swivels and reclines. Then, she told me that I can have her old chair. The perfect green recliner that is from the 70's, but is in awesome condition. It is the best recliner in the world. It won't match anything I have, and I love that about it.

Joe gave the office a piece of his mind today, and I don't know if I have ever been prouder. He told the principal, the administrator, and everyone else, "You sit in here and talk and create problems and then expect the rest of us to fix everything . . ." It was a great moment.

We also got accused of not knowing English today. The 6th graders are selling balloons, but when the Administrator looked up the word in a Spanish/ English dictionary, she found the word "inflatables." She then told us that balloons were only those cheap plastic ones, but the silver backed ones with words and pictures are inflatables. After a drawn-out argument, she declared herself the winner and put on all notices, the "6th Grade Inflatables Sale" now she's mad that no one understands what inflatables are. I guess it must be hard to be so smart that no one understands you.

"God can't give us happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing." C.S. Lewis

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?