<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

On Pres. Day, I went to the beach. A beautiful beach with huge waves-- not too many beaches near me have big waves. The sun was beautiful. There were these huge rocks next to us; mini cliffs. I went with a group of friends from church, we played football and volleyball. We spent the day falling and laughing, being pushed to the shore, eating and passing around the variety of snacks everyone brought. At one point I remembered to stop time, look around me and take it all in. I just want it to carry me through winter next year!

Today I am so loving the smell of ginger, the taste of dark chocolate, the show "Charmed," and the sound of rain on leaves.

I wish my apartment would clean itself, I could see my sisters, and I would know I have a job in St. Louis for next year.

Things I have been addicted to lately-- Law and Order SVU, Chocolate Soy Milk, instant oatmeal, my cell phone, Torengos with a hint of Pepper Jack Cheese, and the Chronicles of Narnia.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?