<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 06, 2004

Is it ok that I still kind of have a crush on Malcolm Jamal Warner? Especially now with those dreadlocks he sports. Me gusta mucho!

You know, I have been so whiny lately, that I have forgotten how to just appreciate all the little things in my life.

Today, I think I will let you know some "little" reasons I love and appreciate Joe-- for some reason, a few of these might be food-centered because I am starving!
1) I know he'll eat whatever I cook
2) He likes green peppers, onions, and mushrooms too
3) He'll let me eat Oreos while he eats Snackwell Chocolate Sandwich Cookies without making me feel guilty
4) We can watch Golden Girls together and just laugh, laugh, laugh
5) We can get dressed up and go dancing or sit around in our pajamas watching Coal Miner's Daughter and be just as comfortable
6) I trust him to just "pick something up for dinner"
7) I can't keep track of who paid for what last
8) He trusts me
9) I trust him
10) He listens to me when I worry about how much I'll miss Puerto Rico, and I know he understands.

And just to "add spice" . . .
The 3 reasons I love my little sister, Lisa
1) I still laugh remembering how demanding she used to be to "go somewhere" and would pout and run in her room if I didn't take her with me, and I almost always give in.
2) She is one of the funniest people I know, and she is rarely in a bad or sad mood.
3) I can tell her anything, and I know she is really interested in anything that is going on in my life.

This section of the blog is dedicated to all our deceased pets in memoriam: Moonie, Ruth, Penny, Missy, Mr. E, Piggie, Amos (A.K.A. Hank, Boy), and the countless birds, hamsters, fish that have gone through our lives.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?